Inviting home with slate entrance foyer, hardwood floors throughout and formal living and dining rooms. Large 23x23 sun room addition with integral 3rd car garage below. )ver 2 acre lot with shed and fenced in area for your garden. Basement contains in law suite with living room, kitchen bedroom and full bathroom. Family room with large picture windows and wood burning stove with heatilator for those cold winter nights.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heat
4,966 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Screened, Wood Frame
- 3. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price