Spacious custom-built multi-generational contemporary home on 3.16 acres that backs to an 87.9 acres Agricultural Preservation Easement. Beautifully nestled community of only 15 custom built homes all situated on a quiet, private street. 2 story open foyer w/dramatic floating wood stair case invites you in. Main level contains Living & Dining area with vaulted ceilings, Whitford Pellet Stove and Palladian windows allowing plenty of sunshine throughout. Kitchen with breakfast area, skylights, plenty of counter space and cabinetry. Family Room nearby with wood stove and French door to outside rear deck and extended gazebo. Primary bedroom & bath with newly installed dual vanities with marble tops, medicine cabinets and LED lighting. Upper level with new carpeting hosts 2 bedrooms with adjoining bathroom as well as a secondary primary bedroom/bathroom with private deck/balcony offering amazing views of property and beyond. Fully finished lower level rec room with den, 2 additional bonus rooms and full bathroom. This house is presently located in the #1 out of 24 Maryland school districts rated by Niche.com.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Gas Water Heater,
4,985 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Dryer, Washer, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price